We look to welcoming you at the Russian History Museum!
In accordance with New York State regulations, we are implementing the following safety procedures. Please review these guidelines prior to your arrival and abide by them during your visit.
- Stay at home if you are sick, experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, or have had known exposure to the virus.
- The museum’s admission limits have been reduced to 25% capacity. Large events have been moved to an online medium and group tours are suspended at this time.
- All visitors must adhere to posted social distancing guidelines in museum spaces, including entryway, exhibition, and restroom areas. In all indoor and outdoor spaces, stay at least six feet away from other visitors, staff, and volunteers. Signage advising visitors of social distancing guidelines and behavior will be posted on site.
- If possible, please pay for admission by credit or debit card to limit the exchange of cash. No admission reservations are required at this time.
- Hand sanitizer is available at the front desk and museum entryway.
- All visitors and museum staff is required to wear face coverings. The Russian History Museum will not provide masks.
- Guests will be asked to provide information for contact tracing as a part of the museum admission process.
Please note: Site policies may change as we continue to follow local and national recommendations.
Questions regarding the museum’s reopening guidelines may be directed to Public Engagement Coordinator Hannah Phillips: firstname.lastname@example.org, or via phone at (315) 858-2468.
We appreciate your patience, understanding, and support.